Feb 12,2013
Feb 12,2013
Scott is an extremely competent and helpful agent. Polite and informative nothing too much bother. When he was away for a few days he assigned one of his colleagues Ross Trowbridge to me and once again he was a very helpful young man. My property sold very quickly and achieved only £2,000 less than the asking price. Scott also advised me about a conveyancing firm called Shoesmiths who were also very professional and fair with their charges.All in all Scott made what is normally thought of as a nightmare and very stressful ordeal into a smooth and stress free experience. I would recommend him to any prospective sellers. Another great attribute that I think is important with the whole process of buying and selling is a sense of humour and I was pleasantly surprised to find that from all the staff at the Aldershot branch.
Thankyou.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Aldershot Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Aldershot Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Aldershot Branch