Feb 11,2013
Feb 11,2013
I have used these agents twice, once over 5 years ago and the second time was just recently.
The staff here are very good at making you feel valued in the first few weeks. We sold our house before the first month and the staff were terrible in negotiations from that time onwards. Our sale was lost within three weeks with no real sense of why. The agents said things which made us feel bad about our own house, clearly didn\'t match potential buyers at all ( which resulted in some real problems for us) and we felt completely undermined as sellers - despite the fact we loved our home and only left it to move away for jobs.
The house price set bore little relation to the sale price which was 40, 000 less. I could say lots more but just want people to know what a poor service they deliver - completely at odds with the claims made about their negotiating skills. Their costs aren\'t low and I felt I was robbed, that I should actually receive compensation. I would never sell or buy from them again.
Apologise Provide compensation Refund my fee

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hudson Moody York! To leave a new review of Hudson Moody York, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hudson Moody York