Feb 11,2013
By: 'Ali'
Feb 11,2013
I have just moved into a flat in Horley. Stacey has been brilliant and an absolute star throughout the whole process. She knows exactly what she's doing, has our best interest at heart, and unlike other agents follows through with all the promises she made. ย Even when there were a few minor complications she would sort them out for us. People say moving homes is the most stressful time in your life but with my experience with choices everything was made very simple and easy and stress free. Stacey was friendly yet professional, always on time, and a pleasure to work with. If the service I have received is the same for everyone than Stacey will go far within the industry. I would recommend Stacey to a friend or anybody looking to find a home.

Choices