Feb 11,2013
Feb 11,2013
I had a hard time letting my house in Camden last year. I had some short term tenants, but ideally wanted long term tenants. I was about to change from Chesterton Humberts to Hamptons International when I received a letter through my door from London Residential saying they had some prospective tenants lined up. Being wary of estate agents in general (I worked in the industry for a while and know how things are sometimes done) I gave them 1 week to carry out their viewings and present the offers. The 2 applicants they had did not suit my requirements. I have to say that their proactive approach did impress me, and within a couple of days had an offer which I was happy with.
I have instructed them to manage my property, and as far as I\'m aware my tenants are happy. I have had one or two minor communication issues, but it is fair to say that letting agents generally have a lot going on at any one time, so this has not been a great issue for me. They would have scored excellent if their proactive approach to letting the property had carried over to the management side of things, but generally I am pleased with the service that is being offered. I would also say they are excellent value compared to the like of Foxtons.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of London Residential Camden London! To leave a new review of London Residential Camden London, please click the link below !
Write a review for London Residential Camden London