Mar 18,2010
Mar 18,2010
I rented a flat from the Camden branch last year, which ended in September 2009. We had problems from start to finish, and almost 7 months later we are still having endless problems with them. I have never experienced a company of any kind giving such terrible, rude and incompetent service.

On our move in things were delayed, inaccurate and found the staff generally unhelpful. We got passed around the office with the attitude \"that\'s not part of my role\". Throughout our stay things didn\'t improve and when we contacted the office over any problems we would constantly have to chase up till anything got done.

The worse was yet to come though and after our move out it came to getting our deposit back. Some delays were due to our council tax office being about as effective as Black Katz themselves. But yet almost 7 months on we are still waiting for our deposit, which is over
By: andrew
Mar 24, 2010
I am truly sorry that you have had reason to complain, you should clearly have received a better level of service and in that respect we have failed you. I am personally working with the management department to help ensure people do not have such reason to complain. With regards to your deposit, please can you supply the property it relates to and I will do all I can to get it resolved ASAP.
Best regards,