Jan 16,2013
Jan 16,2013
Avoid this estate agent at all costs. Rude, unfriendly, misleading,dishonest and break/breach laws frequently. The people in this office rented out a property to me that suffered severe dry rot! I was telling them for 4 months something wasn\'t right (mushrooms growing on bookcases was a giveaway) but there never did anything, even when I put it in writing. I became ill with a fungal infection, along with my dog due to living with the spores of the dry rot for too long. The specialist said that had The property cafe acted when I first told them of the concerns, then the £22,000 worth of damage would have only been about £1,000-£2,000!
Never go with this company.
By: Shelley Fuller
Jun 22, 2013
Whilst it is very negative to get feedback like this, as you are aware we dealt with the situation in the best way we could our landlord lived in Australia, we had someone look at the property and then when we called a specialist they advised us straight away of the dry rot, we moved you out of the property that afternoon into another one of our vacant properties at our expense and my colleague helped you pack and unload into your new property and even when you were taken to hospital my colleague finished your flat and looked after your dog for the night. We also do our best to ensure both landlords and tenants are looked after. The dry rot would also have been a lot more because the building and the attached building were infested.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The Property Cafe Bexhill! To leave a new review of The Property Cafe Bexhill, please click the link below !
Write a review for The Property Cafe Bexhill