Feb 11,2013
Feb 11,2013
Sophie and the other staff at Sterling have been actively trying to sell my home for some months. They have done everything I have asked, turning off lights, etc. after viewings, and keeping me fully informed. From the time I negotiated a price with the purchaser via Ben Bird of Sterling, Sophie has done an excellent job of keeping me fully informed of all developments. I have often been surprised at her depth of knowledge regarding my particular legal proceedings.

She is now actively looking for a smaller house for me to buy and does not waste time discussing houses that would not suit me. I have every faith in her and would give special mention to Ben Bird and Phil Gormley as well.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London) Office 1! To leave a new review of Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London) Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London) Office 1

Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London)

76-78 High Street Tring