Feb 11,2013
Feb 11,2013
I've used Martin & Wright twice now and cannot fault the outstanding level of service. They are friendly, responsive and not at all pushy. Chloe Martin especially is a pleasure to deal with. I found my new flat within a week of getting in contact and sorting the documentation etc. after that was smooth and effortless. Chloe was great at keeping in touch and any questions that I had were dealt with at an extremely fast rate.

I would recommend Martin & Wright to anyone looking to rent a property; I certainly wouldn't use another agent. Many thanks Chloe and team for all your help.
By: Chloe
May 13, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind review greatly appreciated, great to keep you as a tenant you a pleasure to deal with.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Wright West Hampstead