Feb 11,2013
Feb 11,2013
I have had some bad experiences in the past with agents however after being put in touch with Chase Evans via a Friend of mine who has been renting through them for a number of years I was more than pleasantly surprised by how well I was taken care of by Lauren and was made to feel very welcome. She showed me flats I requested to see as well as a couple extra ones a little over my budget however which I ended up taking one of them, as I love it . Now sitting in my studio in Pan Peninsula after a far less stressful move in than any moves i have had beforehand.I now have her managers email address from one of her colleagues as I would like to send her praises to him as I feel she deserves it . I moved in just over a week ago, DVD player stopped working however spoke to a friendly lady in their management office and I have already had the DVD player replaced with a new one. Good service so far! So thank you L.(hope you get rewarded )

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chase Evans Pan Peninsula Branch! To leave a new review of Chase Evans Pan Peninsula Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chase Evans Pan Peninsula Branch