Feb 11,2013
Feb 11,2013
A very poor company to deal with from start to finish. Left the property a mess when i first moved in even through i was aassured the property was in a good condition for me . They are very unproffesional and staff are in a rush to take your money then they dont even fullfill there promises the make at the start. i am very disappointment with the service.
By: Victorstone
Jan 21, 2014
I am very sorry to hear that you’ve been unhappy with our service. Although you do not appear to be on our records , we’d very much appreciate the opportunity to discuss this matter with you in an attempt to rectify the situation. Please would you be so kind as to contact us on info@victorstone.co.uk when its convenient for you to do so. Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Victorstone Property Consultants Shoreditch! To leave a new review of Victorstone Property Consultants Shoreditch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Victorstone Property Consultants Shoreditch