Feb 11,2013
Feb 11,2013
I am writing this review about Brad Springett at the goldsworth park offices of Townends.
I would reccomend going to this office (mr springett) in particular as I found him extremely helpful professional and
Friendly when dealing with myself and my family with any queiries or questions we had regarding finding a property to rent.
He is always prompt for appointments and always polite and friendly with a willingness to
Help with any questions/problems we had.
When we were looking for a property he stopped ay nothing to ensure we found the right property that met the
Requirements for myself and my family.
Whenever I have any questions even now I know I can always call mr Springett for a helpful positive response!!
Id definitely reccomend going to him should you need any help or advice with finding a Property to rent with Townends!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Woking Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Woking Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Woking Branch