Oct 30,2012
Oct 30,2012
My Husband and I would not hesitate in recommending Romans to support you in purchasing or selling a property. We instructed them in the sale of our house. They have a good presence in Basingstoke and I had been seeing Romans boards popping up all over Basingstoke. They also had a number of properties on their books that matched up with what we were looking to move into. Nick Badger came to see me and I found his valuation was the most realistic (i had 3 valuations done). Romans fees were higher than what i had been quoted by other agents but i felt that they were best placed to sell my house so went with them. I wasnt disappointed. We had 2 viewings prior to the brochures being printed. The house went online on Rightmove.com on a Wednesday and we had a viewing on the Friday evening which was successful. Romans acted quickly with our sale as we wanted to buy another house on their books (actually in the same road). Romans made it possible for our offer to be considered and they kept the lines of communication very open from the start, even dealing with a day of negotiations over the August Bank Holiday weekend. The follow up since the offers were accepted has been exceptional. I recieved a weekly call from Nick in another Romans office to update me on the progress of our sale and purchase, often getting information to me before my solicitor has even recieved the information. Today I recieved a call from my solicitor to tell me that we had exchanged contracts, this was followed within 10 minutes by a call from Nick to update me and then Nick Badger to offer congratulations. I could not fault the service they have offered us and will recommend then to anyone looking for a reputable agent in Basingstoke.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 3! To leave a new review of Romans Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 3