Oct 30,2012
Oct 30,2012
I bought a property through c james & co tooting and thought the way the whole process was handled was very proffesional they kept me informed through every step there helpfulness support and advice was second to none,the manager/owner stuart knows his stuff after 25 years in the business his conduct on moving things along and general management was great to the point where we decided to let our property once sale had completed to c james & co which only took a couple of weeks within that time we have good tenants in our property and managed by the best in my opinion i would strongly recomend this company to any one who wants to sell or rent in the tooting area very satisfied client.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of C James & Co Office 2! To leave a new review of C James & Co Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for C James & Co Office 2