Oct 26,2012
Oct 26,2012
Overall after 2 years using this agent with one tenant , they did not have to do much for their money but when tenant handed in notice and they had to do something , they were slow to push property, even let exiting tenant do a viewing !! and left me with empty appt for a month costing me money. During the whole process Richard (a joint partner) was very poor at communication , always promising to call me back and very infrequently doing so. Also i was left waiting for a payment for cleaning costs after being told the money would be in my account several times and failing to return my calls chasing these moneys. All in all i would NOT recommend this company. I went to Shipways , a much more professional company by far.
Better communication, keeping promises to return calls. following things up, more proactive letting of my apartment so that it did not become empty, they did have a months notice after all!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Severn Estates Office 1! To leave a new review of Severn Estates Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Severn Estates Office 1