Feb 11,2013
Feb 11,2013
The level of service that I received from Harvey at Heritage in Kenilworth was exceptional. He provided an excellent level of friendly customer service and communicated with me on a regular and timely basis to ensure that my purchase of the new property went as smoothly as possible. Any questions or queries that came up were always dealt with effectively and efficiently, and in a cheerful and pleasant manner. My daughter and I were branching out alone, so I found his professionalism very calming. An overall excellent experience.
By: Heritage Property
Feb 11, 2013
Dear Mrs Bliss
I am extremely pleased to hear that Harvey has looked after you and your daughter during your sale. He's the newest member of our team but is clearly keeping up our work ethic. Many thanks for your kind note about your experience on the website
Kindest regards Richard Hill - Managing Director of Heritage Property
07813 718356 or 01926 428989

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Heritage Property Kenilworth Branch! To leave a new review of Heritage Property Kenilworth Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Heritage Property Kenilworth Branch