Mar 16,2010
Mar 16,2010
Putterills boast professionalism and yet they are arrogant and complacent and did not serve our best interests. They did not follow instructions and just seemed to want to accept any offer. Their customer services is woefull and unless you want to be handled insensitively and with a flipant disregard I would advise you steer clear.
By: josh
Nov 24, 2011
Look at this website www.putterillsexposed.net
By: Mr L
May 26, 2011
What nonsense! I have always found a very warm friendly welcome at the Stevenage Old Town Putterills branch - I have sold and bought through them several times. Efficient and professional, bloody good I say!
By: KT
Apr 11, 2011
I find the above comments hard to believe. After my recent dealings with the office in Stevenage I found them to be very professional and customer friendly. There was always a warm welcome when you met any of the staff. Any offer put forward for our property was always discussed with us first and an agreement made before it was put to the prospective purchaser.
Keith.
By: Happy Lady
Apr 06, 2011
It's amazing to read such a negative review of Putterills as my own experience of this Estate Agency cannot be more different. We bought our present house through Putterills and we were so impressed with their customer care and professionalism, that we have not only recommended them to many of our friends, but are currently using them to help us find another property to move to. All their branches have the same training and approach to customer care and efficiency which is nothing short of excellent in my view. Nothing is too much trouble for them and that old fashioned thing called service is alive and well at Putterills! I suspect that there is no pleasing some people, and the counter comment by a Putterill Director would seem to confirm that. Surely the world we see and experience is a projection of our own attitudes and perhaps 'Ed' should take a break from his vitreol and think on that? I hope he never wants to buy my house!
By: kos
Mar 31, 2011
With respect, this complaint is totally unfounded. This client, had no less than 19 viewings, and only one offer. A sale was agreed at 95.35% of the asking price. After a survey report the buyers asked for a small reduction. The seller withdrew the property from the market despite our advice and guidance. This property did not sell again although it was on with other local agents.
Director

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Putterills Estate Agents Office 6! To leave a new review of Putterills Estate Agents Office 6, please click the link below !
Write a review for Putterills Estate Agents Office 6