Feb 10,2013
Feb 10,2013
My wife and I have just let our home out for second time with Felicity J Lord and as usual the experience has been a simple one. The staff are helpful and I can get manager David on his mobile any time. There's a few snagging problems with my new occupiers but the agents got me a good rent so I can't complain. Big thumbs up from us!

I used a other local agents previously and had no hope for rental agents. They would always hide away and not contact me back. David calls and emails me well after working day when I need advice. I\'m a happy customer and will continue to use for future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 18! To leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 18, please click the link below !
Write a review for Felicity J Lord Office 18

Felicity J Lord

Upper Deck 3, Unit 61 Surrey Quays, Shopping Centre, Redriff Road Surrey Quays, London
SE16 7LL