Feb 10,2013
Feb 10,2013
I am currently a tenant with Philip James. When I first moved in the flat looked fine - as it had when I viewed the property. When I moved in I found that many items were in a state of disrepair - including the dining set, on which some of the chairs had been propped up and once moved to be used, the legs fell off. A photograph of them appearing fine was in the inventory.

I also found that there was a large gap in the laminate flooring which I was assured would be fixed, was still there when I moved in - despite the entire kitchen being photographed for the inventory, avoiding to document this large gap. The push plugs in the sinks are not working, my oven also did not work and when I call they will try everything other than coming round to fix items - asking if I can make do??

I know that this letting agent charges a fee for cleaning and repairing properties as I know other people who have rented with them. However nothing had been repaired from the past tenant prior to my moving in - despite Philip James making me aware that the property was empty two weeks before I moved in.

When I had first moved in, due to an error with the bank, my standing order was not set up correctly and when I rang to explain I was threatened with a County Court Judgement 2 days after the payment had been due. I had not been made aware of this as Philip James had called and left messages with my personal details on to the wrong number.

I am still sorting out problems with my property and I have lived here for six months. I am Lecturer by profession , yet I am beng treated as though I am 18 and clueless. I would not recommend this agent to anyone.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Philip James Partnership Didsbury Manchester! To leave a new review of Philip James Partnership Didsbury Manchester, please click the link below !
Write a review for Philip James Partnership Didsbury Manchester