Feb 10,2013
Feb 10,2013
Although our initial dealing with Townends were very good and the staff were attentive I found that parts of the chain of process were lacking to first time tenants. I found that we did have to contact the agent a number of times to chase for information on the property we had placed a deposit on.

Once we had moved in we found that there was no contact being made be any of the utility providers despite us completing the "utility transfer pack" which included full Direct Debit mandates. It had transpired that these had not been processed at all which meant that we were then already accumulating debts.

Overall I found the post-deposit period a different experience to initial contact. Would I use Townends again? Probably, but I now also have experience of the tenancy process to know what to expect and when.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Aldershot Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Aldershot Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Aldershot Branch