Feb 09,2013
Feb 09,2013
they have no respect for clients and fo not understand about fiancial difficulties
they constantly harrass you even when yoy make regular patments.
soon as you fall behind they threaten you with eviction.
they make unrealistic demands fot repayment of arrears.
they do not listen to your concerns and thry think they are above the law. the letters you recieve are rude unprofessional and are nothing but lie mixed with threats. not happy with with them.
be more respectful towards clients have an understanding of difficulties look at the situation properly make realistic repayment requests.
By: Betts
Sep 03, 2015
I was housed by Dabora Conway back in the late 90s & it sounds like nothing has changed. Her staff would regularly let themselves in whether I was there not. While I was heavily pregnant I would stay at my mum's, but one particular day when I returned home it seemed as if I had been broken into but there was no sign of a break in. A number of items were missing from my home including the boiler. When informing Dabora Conway about this she told me that she believes that I had taken out the boiler, keeping in mind that I'm heavily pregnant. The windows in my living room had been painted shut but yet still the window was open when I returned. I called the police who came to have a look round & when they inspected my window, they told me that it could not have been done from outside because (1) there were no finger or footprints on the ledge & (2) there was nothing for a burglar to grip onto from outside. I then presented Miss/Mrs Conway with this information & was told by her that I was liable for the cost for a new boiler even though I had nothing to do with it & even though I had given her a crime reference number. I left her office feeling very upset & tremendously stressed out, so I found myself a solicitor to represent me & upon doing this she backed down & tried to have a heart to heart with me (creapy) but after all that I went through with her & the disrespect from her staff, I lost all confidence in her & returned to my mother's house & if you ask me, I would say yes, Dabora Conway staged that burglary.
By: Ak
Mar 26, 2014
Yes I very much agree! Very rude, unprofessional and tell too many lies to get themselves out of trouble but one day their lies will catch up with them!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of DaBora Conway Office 2! To leave a new review of DaBora Conway Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for DaBora Conway Office 2