Feb 09,2013
Feb 09,2013
Ludlow Thompson is the most frustrating and incompetent company I have ever dealt with. Some of the issue/incompetences have included:
Giving us a contract with the wrong tenant names and with no mention of the rent we should be paying.
Sending us letters asking us to pay rent arrears for the previous tenant and not providing sufficient responses when we got in touch to explain the situation. They did not seem to understand that we are not liable for rent arrears for dates before our contract started.
No information when we moved in or a check in inspection.

I would actively discourage anyone to use Ludlow Thompson and cannot understand how they are able to run a business in such an incompetent manner.
To run your business in a more effective manor I would recommend the following to start: Have one point of contact for each tenant - we have dealt with 4 separate people and it is very frustrating to not have the consistency of one point of contact. Get in touch via email to discuss a situation. Poorly worded, aggressive and often incorrect letters are extremely frustrating to receive. Improve the customer response skills of your agents. Every email I have received has been very brief and has typically not answered my questions and meant I have had to ask again and again.
By: Ludlowthompson.com
Feb 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave the above feedback.

I believe a member of the team has been trying to get hold of you but they have been unable to get through.

Please could we ask you to contact your property manager or customer services on http://tinyurl.com/6vuyf8t

Kind regards

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Apex House! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Apex House, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Apex House