Feb 09,2013
Feb 09,2013
I am a cash purchaser and have received an absolutely appalling service from Express Estate agency. I have absolutely no idea how they ever sell a a property. Their process for arranging a viewing is over engineered and is not customer friendly. I have made five attempts to arrange a viewing - i\'ve been on the phone all day - each time no one is available to take your call and you have to provide your contact details each and every time. When the \'negotiator\' calls back they do not leave the number they called from - you have to call the \'internet call centre number in Manchester\' - and all they can do is take your details again and again and resubmit your request to view to the \'negotiator\' by email. Absolutely Dickensian service. Needless to say, I would NEVER sell a property with this firm given they have made it impossible for me to attempt to buy one!
Please see free text section. Appalling service.
By: Express Customer Care Team
Feb 11, 2013
Dear J

Please accept our sincere apologies. This is certainly not the norm. Our 24 / 7 buyer enquiry exists to ensure we never miss a viewing request. Whilst we have received a very large number of viewing requests over the weekend there is no excuse for this level or service. It is very difficult to
Comment on reviews that don’t give us specific details and we are very keen to look into this in more detail.

Can I please encourage you to email us directly at customerfeedback@expressestateagency.co.uk
Quoting your details and reference SB/J/1102. This will allow us to follow your requests back via our system and understand where any error occurred. I can assure you that we take all feedback very seriously and once we have your details this will be investigated as a matter of urgency.

Warm regards