Feb 09,2013
Feb 09,2013
Estate agent hasn\'t got a clue how to describe a property.

They are not transparent with their costs, expect to get lumped with last-minute fees.

These agents are responsible for the most stressful move I\'ve ever had. At 5pm on a Friday (day before move day) I get a call from them to say that my rent and deposit (paid 1-2 days prior on Switch) had not yet appeared on their bank statement and therefore I could not move in tomorrow. Cue a twenty minute long hysterical phone call with the woman who manages their finances later, and the only thing I could do was to borrow the entire amount from family (they had all my money, it was en route to them!!). Had to get family member to go into their bank on Saturday morning, withdraw a huge amount of cash, find a branch of my bank, pay it in to my account. Wait while the cash cleared, withdraw large amount, hotfoot it down to a branch of JTM\'s bankers, pay the cash into their account, then go to their office and wait until the money woman came back from an appointment to check that the money had cleared before they gave me the keys. Up until 1pm on move day I genuinely still did not believe that this process would work smoothly and that they\'d let me move in. Of course they had me by the short and curlies because the paperwork states \'no move until deposit cleared\', but then the really daft agent STILL took my deposit over the phone, seemingly clueless that it would not clear in time, leaving me with no money in my account and no other option than to beg/inconvenience people for last-minute help.

Thank god for family. It wasn\'t all that long ago that banks weren\'t open/wouldn\'t give money out on Saturdays, so I consider myself extremely lucky. Curse JTM Homes.
See above.
By: slinky malinki
Sep 16, 2014
Just wondering how, considering the admin process fiasco, JTM were during your tenancy- fixing/maintaining the property? And how they were at the end of your tenancy in terms of refunding deposit etc ?

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of JTM Homes Office 1! To leave a new review of JTM Homes Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for JTM Homes Office 1