Oct 22,2012
Oct 22,2012
I went to look at the property that i has seen online through Bakers Estate agents Collier Row. I fell in love with the property straight away i went to the office and gave a £100 deposit. The following thursday 18/10/12 i went with all my documents and gave another £300. I was told i would have a call that afternoon as they would do a credit check and tell me the next steps. After 5 phone calls and no feedback, i rang for a 6th time. I asked what was happening to be met with alot of verbal abuse. The estate agent then hung up. She rang back 5 minutes later to be told \'Come and get your money, we don\'t want people like you\'. I have never been so insulted. This is an unproffesional company and i would fully advise no one to rent of hand over a property to an agent like this.
All the agent had to do was explain the procedure and put my mind at rest that my application was being dealt with.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bakers Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Bakers Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bakers Estate Agents Office 1