Feb 09,2013
Feb 09,2013
I have recently been looking for a house to buy in the Bath area. It has been my good fortune not to have had to use estate agents for 25 years and I thought that with the property market in its present stagnant state and the fact I am a cash buyer agents would be biting my hand off to make a sale. Not so Allen and Harris who failed to call me back on enquiries I made about houses seen on Rightmove. When I did eventually view a house through them the agent was half an hour late turning up and I was shown round by the vendor. I made an offer on the property and again the agent failed to phone me back or confirm anything in writing. I found myself having to do all the work. Unbelievable!. I have since dealt with 2 other Bath agents and found them much more professional. I am now looking to find a letting agent in Bath. Guess who I won\'t be using!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Allen & Harris Princes Buildings! To leave a new review of Allen & Harris Princes Buildings, please click the link below !
Write a review for Allen & Harris Princes Buildings