Feb 09,2013
Feb 09,2013
My husband and I transferred our properties to Manners Residential several years ago, as we were dissatisfied with our previous letting agents. We never regretted this decision; all the team at Manners have dealt with matters efficiently, professionally, and courteously, and over the years we rarely had a significant void. I would like to add that, after the sad death of my husband neatly three years ago, James and Nicky have made every effort to help me overcome several major problems, which I greatly appreciated. I have already recommended Manners to friends who are now their clients, and I shall continue to recommend them without hesitation..

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Manners Residential Woking! To leave a new review of Manners Residential Woking, please click the link below !
Write a review for Manners Residential Woking