Feb 09,2013
Feb 09,2013
Peter Atkinson from Belvoir Properties, Sleaford steered me on the right track in getting my house ready for letting. I had never done this before so his excellent advice was worth its weight in gold (ie neutral colour-scheme; electrical testing etc). Jan, Joanna and Pam have kept me informed as to what is going on with the property (regular inspections etc). Messages left on my mobile and e-mails are especially welcome as I work long days and often don\'t have time to contact them straight away - they always keep me updated.

Whenever I have been back to Lincolnshire I have called into the Sleaford office and even if these staff members are not available I have always been given a warm, friendly welcome and helpful advice to any query I have.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 59! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 59, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 59