Feb 09,2013
Feb 09,2013
These guys are manipulating the market, and picking people who they want to show the property, round Morden area. I have been registered with them, specially looked after by Robert, twice i was disappointed

And only if property no one want to buy they will email you or contact you. WOULDnt recoimmend anyone deadling with them
Dont contact these guys unless the property you see has been on the market for a while
By: steve
Apr 15, 2013
I am sorry to read your report. I cannot see your name, so I cannot investigate fully but you have to remember that we work as agents for an owner. If we have 10 buyers for each property, we will look to choose the best buyer based on deposit size, mortgage raising or if you have a property to sell that is not on the market. If you haven't found something to buy, please contact me and I will see if I can help. Stephen Pither. 020 8543 1166

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellisons Estate Agents Morden! To leave a new review of Ellisons Estate Agents Morden, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellisons Estate Agents Morden