Feb 09,2013
Feb 09,2013
Avoid at all costs!! Working shifts I was unable to meet potential buyers so William h brown agreed to do the viewings. I had 14 in one week. ( Not including the two that turned up randomly saying they had booked a viewing through WHB on contacting them they had forgot to inform me!) At the end of the week I discovered I was missing jewellery from the bottom of a cupboard I had hidden it! Luckily it wasn\'t worth much but held great sentimental value. The only reason I never went to the police is I had given permission for them to enter my property and given them a key. A mistake I won\'t be doing again!! On reporting this to the area manager he proceeded to argue with me saying I had no proof!! Customer service is non existent I definitely will not be using WHB again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of William H Brown office-44! To leave a new review of William H Brown office-44, please click the link below !
Write a review for William H Brown office-44