Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Mar 17,2010
Mar 17,2010
Very poor maintance of the property although paying for full management contract. Ignored my emails consistantly and carried out activities oposite to my instructions. Very money orientated but only for their benefit.
By: fizz
Jun 06, 2011
The "check out" person is rude and blind I think,our house was wrecked 1st time round and for her to say it was in "okish"condition was a joke, money grabbing, rude. I would advise anyone who wants to let their property with them DONT do it. They didn't get back to us after we ended a 2nd tenancy, didn't advice us of a check out date, only the tenant, poor poor show and their telephone manner is disgusting, don't use them. Uunless you want your property wrecked, and no feed back.
By: pop
Apr 19, 2011
They are a bunch of money grabbing, cowboys. I would never deal with them again and would advice anybody looking for rented accommodation to stay away from them!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Slater Hogg & Howison Newton Mearns Branch! To leave a new review of Slater Hogg & Howison Newton Mearns Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Slater Hogg & Howison Newton Mearns Branch