Feb 09,2013
Feb 09,2013
Robbie was able to successfully let the property within one month of being released to the market at a good rent and long term contract, and worked collaboratively (on one occassion over the UK week end) with the existing tenant and me, to make the process as smooth as possible for all parties.

He was also creative and resourceful in looking at a number of options to attract potential new tenants - including removal/part removal and storage/disposal of the existing furniture, to develop win-win propositions for both me and the prospective tenants.

I was guided professionally throughout the process - ensuring all the required administration was in place - supported by useful tools for a landlord living abroad e.g. online document review and sign off. In certain cases Robbie took the initiative to get hold of required paperwork without having to involve me e.g. contacting BG directly to get a copy of the current gas safety certificate.

I got a great sense throughout that AM know what they are doing, which was particularly refreshing given bad experiences I have had in the past with other agents.

Based on the experience to date I look forward with confidence to my property being managed efficiently by AM, and will definitely consider entrusting them with other property in my portfolio in future.

On the down side - he is a Spurs supporter!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Canary Wharf