Feb 08,2013
Feb 08,2013
I have contacted this agency twice to view properties and have been left appalled at their low level of professionalism and service.
The first time my flatmate and I went to visit a property with an agent, but when we got there the agent could not let us into the property as he could not find the right key, so we waited 20 minutes until the current residents (who had not been expecting visitors) let us in. The agent then after giving us a brief tour decided not to drive us back to the office as he had another appointment, so we had to walk.
The second time I had rang up beforehand to check that a property was available, and they assured me it was. Then when I arrived for my appointment, the agent suddenly tried to get me to change my budget and look at more expensive properties. When I asked why he said that the property I was interested in had gone... this morning. He could not even give me a reason as to why I had been told just an hour earlier that the property was available!
Both times I was treated rudely, and I will be letting my friends know not to bother using such an unprofessional agency.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Tenant Network Office 3! To leave a new review of Tenant Network Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Tenant Network Office 3