Feb 08,2013
Feb 08,2013
From the day I first spoke to Emma and Simon about helping me sell my house I have not been disappointed with the service I have received from them. They have been proactive in marketing my property, and been in contact with me regularly with updates. They also did viewings for me when I was unable to be at home - their attitude is that as a customer I was paying them to do a job and viewings was part of that job. A stark contrast to the previous agent I was with. Once I had received an offer Sue (and Emma if Sue wasn\'t available) guided me through the process. Agreement of offer to completion of sale = 5 weeks! Brilliant!

I would definately recommend using Holroyd Miller as I couldn\'t fault the assistance I have received from them to sell my home. Thank you Sue, Emma and Simon for all your help!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Holroyd Miller Office 1! To leave a new review of Holroyd Miller Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Holroyd Miller Office 1