Feb 08,2013
Feb 08,2013
To get a background idea my housemates called several times to Hayley in regards to mould on the windows and the answer they got was it cannot be resolved. This is what i was advised. Being told this when i first moved in i wasn't really happy but i continued to wipe down the windows and the mould just grew. Obviously well over a year later it got worse and couldn't deal with it anymore and from what I had been told the bacteria around the window is bad to breathe in.
I mentioned this to a new face (who i later found out was Danielle) at Paramount when i was in the area. She advised she would look into it and confirmed my name and email with me

To my surprise i received an email the same day to say it would be looked into - RESULT!! No if, buts etc.. that's all i was looking for.
Cutting the story short there was great communication between Danielle and Jit and myself. Danielle was professional every step of the way and resolved the ongoing issue which i thought was outstanding - great customer service skills.
Jit and his team did an amazing job, not just on my window but on my housemates too and the bathroom which i didn't even ask about. I also noticed that part of the bath sealant had been redone. Going that extra mile makes all the difference and i just want to say that it definitely is appreciated, especially as i know the team came back to the house several times to finish what they had started

I know that people are quick to moan and complain but never enough good comments.

So thank you everyone