Feb 08,2013
Feb 08,2013
I have known Castle Residential since 2004. I came to know them when i first moved in the area looking for a house around Ealing Hospital. Such was the pleasure of my experiences with my dealings with them that i have not gone to any other estate agents. Helping me with at least 3 house transfers over the past 8 years, they have been excellent with all their correspondence and have always kept me informed. Their team led by Surj and Bill Walia, they will take the extra step to make sure they understand their customers well and that they will provide the best they can for their requirements. I have witnessed such excellent work and that even up to now i am still with them as a tenant of one of the properties they maintain and manage. I\'d like to take this opportunity to thank Surj and Bill Walia for all the help you have provided, along with Suzannah and the rest of the Castle team at Greenford avenue and property management. It has been, and still is wonderful to have been a part of Castle Residential.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castle Residential (London) Ealing! To leave a new review of Castle Residential (London) Ealing, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castle Residential (London) Ealing