Feb 08,2013
Feb 08,2013
Warren Powell Richards sold my property in good time with minimal fuss and after trying to sell last year with another company. We had 7 viewings over the course of marketing and two offers. Throughout the process all the staff were very nice and helpful. I didnt buy locally but Ben and his colleagues spoke to the agents and solicitors in Cranleigh where I was moving to and moved things along to a positive exchange. I\'m sad I won\'t be able to use them next time I move.
By: Tim B
Apr 17, 2013
Thank you very much for your comments about our team. As a privately owned local company we are delighted to receive such positive feedback. I will be sure to share your thoughts with Ben and the team. We all hope that you are happy in your new home and enjoying life in Cranleigh

Tim B, Senior Partner WPR

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Alton! To leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Alton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Warren Powell Richards Alton