Feb 08,2013
Feb 08,2013
Richard looked after us with regards to the sale of our property and somehow also found us a bungalow to buy in Lode which was the only location we would consider. I had tried and failed to do this with other estate agents in the last two years and felt the team at Radcliffe & Rust really listened to our needs and worked accordingly. They were always available for viewings even outside office hours and kept me updated at all times with regards to the conveyancing.

They also marketed my house for more than it had previously been marketed it for and even then found me a buyer at over the asking price. This came a huge surprise to me as my previous agent was forever telling me I needed to reduce the price of my property to sell. many thanks to the team at R&R.......Job VERY well done.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Radcliffe & Rust Cambridge! To leave a new review of Radcliffe & Rust Cambridge, please click the link below !
Write a review for Radcliffe & Rust Cambridge