Feb 08,2013
Feb 08,2013
With over 10 years dealings with Castle, they come highly recommended! I\'m a landlady and Castle have found me tenants for my property for the last 10 years. I deal with Surj and Susana as they have come to understand my requirements of a suitable tenant. The administration side is dealt with swiftly and professionally and there is no wasted time in between tenancies. In the past I have dealt with agencies that have sent me tenants that did not meet my requirements, hence wasted revenue as a result. The best move I ever made was to tell all of the agencies to stop calling me and only deal with Castle. Castle have a professional persona and I will use them for as long as I\'m a landlady and for as long as Surj and Susana work at Castle.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castle Residential (London) Hanwell! To leave a new review of Castle Residential (London) Hanwell, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castle Residential (London) Hanwell