Feb 08,2013
Feb 08,2013
First time as a landlord that I have dealt with Castle Residential, who had the foresight to contact me when they saw my house up for rent with another agent (the terrible Foxtons!)

Suzannah was brilliant all the way through the process, found a tenant quickly, was not fazed when we rejected that family, but then found someone else with better credentials and already known and trusted by the agent, and who moved in within days.

Suzannah also helps us sort an EPC and GSC very quickly and efficiently, as well as arrange the inventory.

Other agents in the area (especially Foxtons) should sit up and take notice of this company. Less bull and more getting on with the job in hand is how good business should work, and based on my experience with Castle on this occasion, they will be looking after the lettings of all my properties in West London in future.

Surj also very good.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castle Residential (London) Hanwell! To leave a new review of Castle Residential (London) Hanwell, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castle Residential (London) Hanwell