Feb 08,2013
Feb 08,2013
Dealing with the Property World team was a breath of fresh air after dealing with other large and impersonal agencies.
I mainly dealt with Kevin, who was down to earth and friendly, yet very professional and knowledgeable about the area. When viewing the property that I am now living in, he didn\'t disguise any of the downsides, but he was good at pointing out what was appealing to me (after only knowing me for about 10 minutes). Communication with him (via phone and email) was simple as both Kevin and Dan always replied promptly.
On a less important note, when I went to pick up the keys to my new house, the whole team had signed a card for me wishing me luck with the new house, along with a bottle of lovely cava. A nice touch which added to the overall positive experience.

Couldn\'t be happier and I wouldn\'t hesitate to recommend them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Property World Sydenham! To leave a new review of Property World Sydenham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Property World Sydenham