Mar 11,2010
Mar 11,2010
We have rented through Oliver Bond for the last 6 years and I have to say that they excellent, polite and always produce an excellent deal not only for the tenant but also for the landlord.

I strongly disagree with the personal attacks on the owner Chris Bond and suggest that people maybe a little more patient when dealing with a very busy office.

I have always passed onto friends and bsiness people the details of Chris and satff at Oliver Bond and have always received very positive feedback. I find people don\'t complain when a complaint is needed.

I hope anyone else reading this will give Oliver Bond and Chris a chance to prove others wrong.
I wish you good day.
By: Kika
Jul 30, 2011
How exactly someone not within the company could know this line is beyond me;

"Chris and satff at Oliver Bond and have always received very positive feedback"

Anyone reading this thinking we're a bunch of whingers rying to slate someone for no good reason, in this case, we really arent - awful firm, terrible level of professionalism. I mean, they cant even write a false review properly!
By: Renter
Apr 13, 2011
This is so obviously done by oliver bond employees, the line "always produce an excellent deal not only for the tenant but also for the landlord." sounds like an advert. You should really have been a little less obvious.
By: Scott S
Oct 07, 2010
Really??!! Have you got the wrong agency or do you work for Oliver Bond, more likely!

Oliver Bond