Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Feb 08,2013
Feb 08,2013
This is a review about a franchise of Belvoir and not about the company itself though i\'m sure that sadly having a dishonest franchise on its books reflects badly on the company itself. I was the victim of an attack by a male resident in the early ours of January 10th 2013 after i asked them to turn their music down. Belvoir were fully aware of this attack and so was the landlord. Despite Belvoir assuring me that my deposti would be put into a deposit scheme, it was not so when i left the property soon after the attack for my own safety, my deposit was no where to be seen. I telephoned the franchise on the 7th February 2013 and was told it was my responsibility to have secured my deposit (this is wrong information) and when i asked why they didn\'t tell me this at the contract signing, they had no answer. Please do not rent with this franchise and do not trust them to be honest, friendly or caring. They are by far the worse letting agency i have ever dealt with. I\'m not typing up this review to bring scandal to their office but to protect other prospective tenants from such wrongdoing. Please be careful.
They could have been honest, caring, competent and trustworthy and have a better attitude towards their tenants.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Perth! To leave a new review of Belvoir Perth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Perth