Feb 08,2013
Feb 08,2013
My partner and I found our most recent home through Jordan Fishwick Lettings in Macclesfield. From the first contact with the agent, Judith Gibson, regarding an initial viewing of the property I was very happy with the service I received. I was able to go and see the house the very next day and did not feel at all rushed during the viewing. Judith had all of the information I needed with her regarding the rent, deposit, council tax banding and even info about the oil-fired heating system - which I was not at all familiar with. I took a day or two to think about it and contacted Judith again to put in an application and pay a holding deposit, which had been explained to me in great detail.

Both Judith and her colleague Clare Long, went above and beyond to ensure that we got the house and were happy to answer our thousands of queries, via email and telephone. We felt very much kept in the loop throughout the application process and have been very well looked after since. Even though our property is a Let Only property, it was made clear to us that should we need any assistance, we could call them for advice.

Although I do have to admit that Jordan Fishwick are one of the more expensive letting agents I\'ve ever dealt with in terms of holding deposit/admin fees, initial deposit payment (1.5 months upfront followed by half a month\'s rent the 2nd month) and annual contract renewal fees, I have been more than impressed with the service of their lettings staff and wouldn\'t hesitate to recommend anyone to pay them a visit, in particular the Macclesfield branch.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jordan Fishwick Macclesfield! To leave a new review of Jordan Fishwick Macclesfield, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jordan Fishwick Macclesfield