Up until a month ago I let a property through this branch of Countrywide, and found even the simplest tasks were beyond them. A sample of their mistakes during the two years I used them are below:
1. Consistently, despite repeated written and verbal instruction to stop, sending two copies of each monthly statement to me, each with different account codes and statement numbers, causing mayhem when doing my accounts and annual tax return
2. Omitting to mention the incoming tenant had 3 children. On finding out during a lease renewal process and querying why we weren\'t told we were told by their rep we had been and that \'they didn\'t want to call us liers but....\'
3. On cancelling the contract with them, they required about 5 chaser e-mails before the expense reserve monies were sent over to me.
4. On doing the deposit inspection of the property following the tenant leaving, forgetting to mention that the tenant had taken all the knobs off the cupboards from the kitchen.
5. When the tenant came to renew the lease, I had to chase and chase and chase the branch to get a new lease prepared and sent to the tenant. Eventually gave up dealing with the branch as they\'d stopped returning any calls and had to deal with their central admin team. They weren\'t shy about promptly charging me the