Feb 08,2013
Feb 08,2013
Brian and Anne were excellent in my dealings with them both in person or via phone calls. The original property I made appointment to view was not suitable but Brian offered to take me to 2 other properties there and then. 287 Bakers Ground I wanted. He was very accommodating re securing the property until I was in a position to move and this was extremely helpful to me. All the interaction between then and completion was dealt with professionally and in a friendly manner.
Since moving in, I had a few niggly issues and Brian got them sorted immedately. I have to say the contractors who came out to me were brilliant also.
So, I have had an exceptional service from Brian and Anne and love my little house. It may not be MY house but it is my home and I love it. Thanks to all

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Radford Residential Bristol! To leave a new review of Radford Residential Bristol, please click the link below !
Write a review for Radford Residential Bristol