Feb 08,2013
Feb 08,2013
Superb service with a smile is how I would sum up the fantastic service I have received from Bradley Bishop. From the very first contact I knew that they were the perfect agents for me as I wanted to use an agent I could trust to give me a professional yet honest opinion, that knew the local market inside out and were above all else approachable and trustworthy.
My property went under offer within 24 hours and from instruction to completion was just 5 weeks, amazing! This was in no small part due to the fact they tracked and pushed the sale every step of the way. Esther and Nicole are always available and nothing is ever too much trouble for them. All this for a very low fee too, don't even consider using anyone else!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradley Bishop Ashford! To leave a new review of Bradley Bishop Ashford, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradley Bishop Ashford