Feb 07,2013
Feb 07,2013
I have been renting a managed property with Carson and Co now for just over 15 months and I can honestly say the experience has been nothing but terrible! We\'ve had inspections booked that just haven\'t shown up and when I called wondering why I had taken a day off work and no one has turned up I\'m told... I don\'t know why someone will call you back and I have never heard anything since.... The main problem happened over Christmas - 27th December I arrived home to find water pouring out my ceiling, called property management expecting to get a emergency number or something instead it just rung out... So with water pouring through my ceiling I had to spend 15 minutes on google finding the emergency number I finally called where I was put in touch with a plumber who said and I quote this ". Is it a emergency because if I get there and it\'s not Countrywide will pass the cost on to you" I decided I would turn the water off and wait for someone to come on the 28th December, I waited until 11am before calling Countrywide to be told someone would be out in 2 hours, I decided to ask my Dad to have a look who identified the problem in 10 minutes went to wicks and replaced a broken trap on the sink and a leaky tap. I decided at 4pm to call countrywide and tell them not to bother coming as its fixed to be told he was 10 minutes away, he arrived at 4.30pm my dad told him what he had done and the engineer took 3 photos and then left! Didn\'t check it was fixed didn\'t even turn the tap on! It\'s now the 7th February and I still have no flooring in my bathroom, whenever I call the property manager I get nothing but them being shirty down the phone and made to feel like its my fault! I would never touch countrywide or Carsons again and would advise any landlord or tenant to stay well away. I hope this review is seen so ultimately they can improve their customer service and I get my home fixed!
By: Countrywide
Feb 12, 2013
Thank you so much for your review. We certainly appreciate any feedback and of course would like to apologise for your frustration relating to this matter.

In order to move things forward to resolve any issue please contact our Lettings Director by email with your address details to sue.winterbourne@countrywide.co.uk to ensure this matter is looked at immediately.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Carson & Co Lightwater! To leave a new review of Carson & Co Lightwater, please click the link below !
Write a review for Carson & Co Lightwater