Feb 07,2013
Feb 07,2013
As a landlady Marque was brilliant, no stone was left unturned. This was my first time letting a property so I was unsure of all the legal and technical issues that needed to be covered. Marque covered them all. He found my tenant very quickly and was in constant contact with me during the delay due to my tenant being in a house selling chain in the Midlands. He also made sure that any work that needed carrying out that we had not done, met specifications, and arranged for the work to be done for us if we didn\'t have the men to do it. I do not have any worries, and feel confident that he will deal with any issues that may arise, and notify me if the need arises. I would recommend him to anyone wishing to become a landlady, landlord, or tenant.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of More Property Bournemouth! To leave a new review of More Property Bournemouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for More Property Bournemouth