Jan 22,2013
Jan 22,2013
This company is despicable which treats a high end (£2500) tenant badly to the point that we had to seek legal advice. They were the ones who recommend that my partner and I write reviews against them due to the treatment or appalling treatment we received especially from one of their directors Gill Spencer. And all over a legal charity event held in the back garden. They used intimidating actions against us which we have statements from witnesses who were shocked at the behaviour from this company. Gill Spencer even tried to get the police involved and even phoned my partner and told him, no demanded him this charity event would not be going ahead, even tho we had a legal event notice to hold this charity event. They also wrote and urged neighbours to complain about us which thanks to very lovely and understanding neighbours we got given quite a few copies and a few even wrote a statement on our behalf against Spencer Properties as they couldn't understand why they had such a beef against a charity event which was being held for raising awareness of my partners (the tenant) 5 year old son.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencer Properties (Leeds) Office 1! To leave a new review of Spencer Properties (Leeds) Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencer Properties (Leeds) Office 1