Feb 07,2013
Feb 07,2013
I have written about this office before but I but it under the Albany Road office by accident.

I have just finished my tenacey with them and boy am I glad. I was with them for 12months and I can tell you that this was 12 months too long.
Since renting with them Ive been about 75 days without a washing machine, I couldnt unpack for the first month and a half, I only get responses to 40% of the e-mails and phonecalls and the agents dont know anything about the properties they are selling.

Please dont use these people. They complaint you have will be met with "landlords fault" and you will be lucky to get any of your bond back. This company is only her to make money. Once they have your cash dont expect any help from them. For some of the issues Ive had to deal with please look up my other review. I do suggest you do as much research as possible.
*been more prompt with answering calls and e-mails *take responsibility of issues and not keep passing them off *communicate with the tenents and their co-workers *be honest

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Co office-208! To leave a new review of Martin & Co office-208, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Co office-208